Subject: Re: crashing
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:10:38 +0200

I know there are still problems with disabling and reenabling the adapter. I
think I need to investigate ways of delaying the driver unload until the
service  can "unhook" itself. The problem you are experiencing is probably
related to this phenomenon.

I'm still in the process of moving house and won't be able to code
effectively
for a little while so please bear with me.

DKW