Subject: Re: multiple tunnels
From: Roger Walker <roger,AT,rope,DOT,net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 21:26:45 +0200

        I'm still running an older version for some of my VPNs. When I had
a look at the latest version, I didn't see anything for the -o option, but
I guess that doesn't mean it was removed. I thought it was more of an
extra scripting issue, so I put off upgrading for now.

--
Roger Walker                         <http://www.rat-hole.com>
Voice/Fax 1-780-440-2685             <http://www.man-from-linux.com>