Subject: Re: Problems installing/uninstalling on NT4
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 19:38:53 +0200

You can remove the adapter driver file <WINNT>\system32\cipdrvr.sys and
disable the entry in the Devices section of the Control Panel.

I'm going to need more details of your particular installation process before
I can figure out what happened to your networking. CIPE-Win32 installation
should not disturb existing networking unless the IP address of the adapter
is set to match that of another network adapter already configured on the
system.

DKW