Subject: RE: CIPE between linux and NT4
From: Daniel Gibbs <d.gibbs,AT,online-bills,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:17:21 +0200
Title: RE: CIPE between linux and NT4

ok..
I've tryed both pre14 and pre 13 against cipe 1.5.4 .

unlucyerly the w2k pc that I was working on is at home so I cant check.
But IIRC I had to use pre13, pre14 refused to connect to the linux box.
But I had problems doing anuything else apart from pop3 over connection
(SSH/TELNET/WEB) all failed.

HTH

dan