Subject: RE: Win2000 to linux cipe..
From: Daniel Gibbs <d.gibbs,AT,online-bills,DOT,com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:53:28 +0200
Title: RE: Win2000 to linux cipe..

Hi, html should be turned off (It's outlook so I cant be 100% shure if it's
telling the trouth..)

Both ends are static, the win 2k box is behind a adsl router - the linux box
runs as a firewall as well but with rules to allow everything from the w2k
IP, and 'virtual' subnets and remote(win2k) subnet.

I beleve it's pre 13 I'm using as pre 14 didnt even want to bringa tunnel up
(though it may be the other way round)..
And ver 1.5.4 on the linux box..

dan