Subject: STUN (UDP-through-NAT protocol)
From: "Dick St.Peters" <stpeters,AT,NetHeaven,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 19:55:19 +0200

I don't know if the CIPE and OpenVPN communities are aware of the work
on STUN, a lightweight protocol to help UDP applications discover and
work around NAT boxes.  Making STUN an IETF standards has just been
proposed and a "last call" for comments issued.  Given the relevance I
thought I'd forward the announcement: