Subject: RE: newbie in trouble with pkcipe on linux
From: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:58:56 +0200

What do the logs say is happening?  Have you setup the keys correctly on
both ends, and made sure the pkcipe config contains only those entries
needed for pkcipe?  If in doubt, post the config files to the list - the
public keys of the hosts shouldn't be a security problem as the private keys
are still secured on your machines.

Hope this helps,

--
Mark Smith - Avco Systems Ltd
email: mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk