Subject: RE: newbie in trouble with pkcipe on linux
From: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:14:38 +0200

The config files for pkcipe are stored in /etc/cipe/pk/<host> - the file you
mention is the default daemon options;  pkcipe uses a template you specify
to create a dynamic daemon options file, so that it can handle address
translation and secret key generation automatically - all you have to do is
connect the two pkcipe processes together.

--
Mark Smith - Avco Systems Ltd
email: mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk