CIPE-win32 how work it ?|
"Csabai Csaba" <Csaba.Csabai,AT,t-systems,DOT,co,DOT,hu>|
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:29:35 +0200|
I look CIPE-win32 source code. And it is very intresting for me.
I watch this in code:
- have adapter NDIS miniport code. I dont know what work it.
- have userspace service, this is controll for kernel-space miniport service
with ioctl, and IRJ controll.
- have an userspace control panel applet. With use registry to communicate
peer informations and controll userspace service.
- What do the kernelspace NDIS miniport ? Only connect all ethernet card and
create TAP devices ?
- All communication on ethernet card go to userspace, or only that
communication whit into the peer rules ?
- Where determine witch packet is into peer rules ? (userspace, kernelspace,
and where can i found it in source code ?)
Sorry, for my bad english.