Subject: CIPE-win32 how work it ?
From: "Csabai Csaba" <Csaba.Csabai,AT,t-systems,DOT,co,DOT,hu>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:29:35 +0200

Hi Everybody!

I look CIPE-win32 source code. And it is very intresting for me.
I watch this in code:
 - have adapter NDIS miniport code. I dont know what work it.
 - have userspace service, this is controll for kernel-space miniport service
with ioctl, and IRJ controll.
 - have an userspace control panel applet. With use registry to communicate
peer informations and controll userspace service.

My questions:
 - What do the kernelspace NDIS miniport ? Only connect all ethernet card and
create TAP devices ?
 - All communication on ethernet card go to userspace, or only that
communication whit into the peer rules ?
 - Where determine witch packet is into peer rules ? (userspace, kernelspace,
and where can i found it in source code ?)

Sorry, for my bad english.

--
csibi