Subject: RE: VPN & Domains
From: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:59:13 +0200

First guess would be you're asking about browsing across subnets, which is a
whole issue in itself.  I suggest you find out about that first - it's
highly unlikely to be your vpn or network config.  There are a couple of
solutions, one is to use WINS, the other is to get Samba to broadcast it's
browse list to the NT domain controller, something the NT side can't do.

Hope this helps,

--
Mark Smith - Avco Systems Ltd
email: mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk