Subject: RE: running cipe behind a NAT router
From: Rod Boyce <rod_boyce,AT,stratexnet,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 00:22:00 +0200

This is how I have set up CIPE on many sites.  I have even gone so far as
having:

        The big bad Internet with all

        DSL router with NAT enabled

        Linux Firewall with NAT enabled

        Internal LAN sites here
.

        Linux box Running CIPE VPN to another site with same setup
Another Server

Sorry for the crap picture but this works very well and many cracrkers are
trying to break in to an Apache server using Windows known exploits is sad
really.

Rod Boyce