Subject: RE: CIPE on DEC Alpha
From: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:29:57 +0200

I've read a couple of other posts from other people that have had problems
on Alpha.  I believe it was assumed to be due to the 64bit long, but no-one
had since posted that it had been resolved.  Personally I'd say your patches
would be welcome, and if Olaf is reading he'll hopefully accept them, even
if it's only as patches for now.

You alive out there Olaf?  You've been a bit quiet...

--
Mark Smith - Avco Systems Ltd
email: mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk