Subject: RE: Cipe and masquerading.
From: Rod Boyce <rod_boyce,AT,stratexnet,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:50:00 +0200

Kurt,

Firstly how do you know that the CIPE connection is up?
Do you have the UDP port that you are running CIPE over port forwarded from
host C to host D?  I ask this question because you say host D is running
CIPE but host C is the gateway for that network. This being the case you
have to have the UPD port that CIPE is running over forwarded from host C to
host D.
Check and recheck that you have the same MD5 key at each end of the link.

If you still have not joy let me know.  I would also suggest opening port
22(SSH) through the firewalls to both Linux boxes this is going to help you
greatly to be able to see both end at the same time.

Regards,
Rod Boyce.