Subject: Re: W2K/2.0-pre14 service start troubles
From: Marco Palumbi <marco.palumbi,AT,tiscali,DOT,it>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 22:45:25 +0200

I palced the cipe service in the TDI group and mede it dependet by Tcpip and
CIPE services and i solved most problems on startup

the registry look like this:

Key Name:          SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\CIPE_Daemon
Class Name:        <NO CLASS>
Last Write Time:   13/7/2002 - 20:00
Value 0
  Name:            DependOnGroup