Subject: Re: Win32 CIPE on windows 2000 SP2(3) - crashing.
From: Vladimir Michl <vladimir.michl,AT,hlubocky,DOT,del,DOT,cz>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:48:37 +0200

Result when running in console mode.

If I run VNC over CIPE tunnel (timeout 60, no encryption) over udptunnel
in VNC I see window of udptunnel (this report messages about received
and send packets, and if vieved in VNC which traffic go through this
udptunnel it is good tunnel traffic test).

If it is run some time (in minutes) one side of tunnel hang.

On cipsrvr console view I see, that CT_PING packets and keys are normaly
exchanged between CIPE servers. But if I ping through tunnel, hang host
(CIPE) not send any data to udptunnel.

If I now close cipsrvr, it run stop script, now some timeout (10 seconds)
and windows go to blue screen with:

CANCEL_STATE_IN_COMPLETED_IRP
0x00000048 (0x81b5aca8, 0, 0, 0)

This is on Windows 2000. If hang Windows NT, the result is the same, blue
screen, but I don't know message, because I have turned on restarting
after STOP error.

If I run cipsrvr.exe under debugger from MS VC 5.0. The result is the
same. Blue screen.

I thing that error is somewhere in kernel adapter driver.

Vladimir Michl