Subject: RE: How can I start more then 1 cipecb device??
From: Tony Langdon <tlangdon,AT,atctraining,DOT,com,DOT,au>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 00:11:53 +0200

Could be his problem.  I just setup a second CIPE device, no problems.  Also
needs to make sure that both links are using different UDP ports.

In my two options files, I use no device names (let them be allocated
dynamically), and I give each link its own UDP port (use the same port at
both ends for simplicity, though that's not strictly necessary.