Subject: RE: Routing on Win2k
From: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:40:29 +0200

So if I'm using 10/8 on the win32 end, with the machine's physical adapter
within that range, setting the CIPE adapter to 10.253.0.x isn't going to
work, or is it?

Does that mean I should find a different address range, like 192.0.2.0/24
for the endpoints of the tunnel?

--
Mark Smith - Avco Systems Ltd
email: mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk