Subject: FW:
From: Pieter Marchand <Pieter.Marchand,AT,vtv,DOT,biz>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:57:59 +0200

Hi,

It is a complete new installation,
I tried to do the same on a test-configuration and managed to get it work.
So on our LAN thee is no problem.

Trying to figure out if this could be a firewall-problem although i don't
think it is.
Cause the uncrypted traffic passes it.

thanks,

Pieter

At 09:47 21.10.2002 +0200, you wrote:

Hi There,

I have installed the most recent version without problems and these run
very well on BLOWFISH. To track down the problem have you upgraded from a
former version or is it a conplete new installation?

regards,
Jürgen