Subject: Re: Multicast?
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:00:15 +0200

I haven't but now that you mentioned it, I'll have to see what that entails
(on the Win32 side). I already know that I'm not passing packets that are not
MAC broadcast or MAC specific, and the destination IP addresses won't be
right, either. Other than those two issues, it shouldn't be TOO hard !

DKW