Subject: CIPE over Dynamic NAT
From: Mark Goldie<cipe,AT,blackchantry,DOT,net>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 04:46:18 +0100

Hello Peoples,
 I have a question actually, one which I cannot seem to discern from the
documentation and one which may have been covered in the list previously (if
so I apologise in advance)

I have a Cable/DSL connection where my Telco does dynamnic IP addressing to
screw up anyone wanting to run any type of service, not only that but they
rotate the addresses every x minutes. I have a dynamic DNS script (using
expect) to get the External IP from my router and update a DNS server with
the new IP address. Of course this (along with NAT) makes running a standard
VPN/IPSEC useless and I was looking at CIPE as another possible.

Before I go too far down the testing route, I guess I have to ask if the base
CIPE will handle this setup?