Subject: Re: Win32 CIPE on windows 2000 SP2(3) - crashing
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 03:47:30 +0100

I suspected that the hibernate/suspend problem was still around somewhere.
I'm
just going to have to handle these events better in the driver and service.
Currently, the driver doesn't inform the service of the hibernation and I
suspect that it should in some way. I'll need to see how someone else's
driver handles this.

Can you tell me if this happens if you stop the service prior to
suspend/hibernate and then restart it after resumption.

Thanks for your patience and assistance,

DKW