Subject: RE: Strange crashes ...
From: "Kim, Sang Dong" <SDoKim,AT,fciconnect,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 04:49:42 +0100

I am using Win32 pre 14 from 6 month ago with troubles.
One side is NT 4.0 workstation and another is 2K.
I have the same going slow problem.
I am rebooting my both servers once a day.
I have 512K and other side also have over 512K ADSL.

I tested some S/W with pre 14 and write as below.

I failed to use PCANYWHERE 8.0 & 9.0 thru the tunnel.
sometimes success to connect but die soon (not stable)
and sometimes kill the tunnel.
Also Net Meeting with video cam has same problem. The tunnel died soon.

I can not solve it but, I will try with pre 15 on today.
I hope to see good and stable win32.
My routing is correct and working..
and the win32 pre14 looks weak from network port scan or UDP attacks.
and looks weak from heavy traffics.
some one have different experiences?

Kim, Sang Dong