Subject: Re: what's the meaning of timeout
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:25:16 +0100

That's the timeout between key exchanges. So, if you set it to 30, a key
exchange will be attempted from this peer every 30 seconds.

CIPE is connectionless. There is no peer "connection" attempt. Each packet
sent or received is individually handled. The only persistent session cis the
sending and receiving encryption keys and the last used address of the remote
peer.

DKW