Subject: Re: Question about your NDIS driver
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 22:57:17 +0100

I presume that you mean adding IP routes via the interface (and not the
driver) which is most definitely implemented. I don't know what NDIS tester
is supposed to do but I'm not inclined to spend much time there.

The routing doesn't happen in CIPE, it happens in TCPIP.SYS (so chasing the
problem using device driver testing tools may not bear fruit). You don't give
details about the route commands that aren't working so I can't really
comment any further.

DKW