Subject: RE: Connecting two NT boxes
From: "Kim, Sang Dong" <SDoKim,AT,fciconnect,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 03:16:57 +0100

I am using cipe recent version with 2 nt boxes. one is 2k, the other is NT
4.0.
Both of server is working well.
but, when i set up the CIPE, i used different ports as 20000 and 20001.
You can try to set with different port.
i am not sure but, i experienced that the connection was not completed with
same port.
just try it.
Anyway, I have more stable CIPE tunnel now.

Kim, Sang Dong