Subject: Re: Retrieving kernel-allocated cipe device name
From: Wolfgang Ailec <W.Ailec,AT,awe,DOT,at>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:54:15 +0100

Hi,
the script /etc/cipe/ip-up will be executed for each
device that comes up with some parameters, one of
them is the allocated device name.
Parameter list:
#  $1 interface     the CIPE interface        <--------
#  $2 myaddr        our UDP address
#  $3 daemon-pid    the daemon's process ID
#  $4 local         IP address of our CIPE device
#  $5 remote        IP address of the remote CIPE device
#  $6 arg           argument supplied via options

retrieved from sample ip-up script.

Wolfgang