Subject: Re: Crashing of Win2k machines after sleeping / hibernating
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:48:12 +0100

Peter,

I have some contributed fixes to apply and release, but I still haven't seen
anything that really appears to deal with it properly (i.e. I don't know why
it still happens, when it happens at all). Some installs have the problem and
others don't.

So I don't really have a time frame for you. It's like when you ask any
programmer "when is it going to be finished ?", if they knew, it would
already be finished !

Thanks for your patience, though.

DKW