Subject: Re: CIPE for windows
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 01:07:14 +0100

XP works but I haven't actually done it myself. Technically, any NT-based
system should work. DOS-based Windows is out for the moment. However, if
someone can try loading the driver under 95/98/ME or, better yet, compiling
the driver using the Windows 98 DDK/SDK and then trying to load the result,
then porting will get much easier. Once the driver loads and runs then
everything else is gravy. If the driver needs real work then it could take a
month or so, is my guess. It shouldn't be a total rewrite for either the
driver or the service.

DKW