Subject: RE: IPv6 inside UDP inside IPv4
From: Tony Langdon <tlangdon,AT,atctraining,DOT,com,DOT,au>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:48:56 +0100

> I'm currently running a CIPE tunnel between two IPv6 networks.  This
> means I have IPv6 inside IPv4 inside UDP inside IPv4.  I would like to
> remove a layer and run IPv6 inside UDP inside IPv4.
>
> Is there any way to do this?  :-)

As far as I can tell, CIPE would need to have native IPv6 support for this
to work, since the CIPE interfaces would then be responsible for packaging
the IPv6 data into UDP, before launching them across IPv4.

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for Viruses

This correspondence is for the named person?s use only. It may contain