Subject: stability?
From: "Dave Duncan" <dcduncan,AT,cox,DOT,net>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:20:53 +0100

? Hello all, I have 2 win2k machines running
CIPE fine, I can ping great. The issue is that sometimes it seems like the
tunnel breaks down, and the communication is choppy. I have a remote host
that
authenticates to my DC via the cipe tunnel, and it doesn't always work, more
often then not I don't get any response. Same goes for SMTP relay and windows
shares, they don't seem to work consistantly. Is there anything I can tweak
improve this? or is it something I have configured
wrong?