Subject: hardcopy of cipe documentation
From: Gregory Hosler <gregory.hosler,AT,eno,DOT,ericsson,DOT,se>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:59:46 +0100

The info manual is all nice and very informative, but...

there are times when I would like to refer to hard copy.

The texinfo source available from the website

        http://sites.inka.de/~bigred/devel/cipe.htm

download lacks a referenced macro file necessary in order to run texi2div

        ! I can't find file `options.t'.
        <to be read again>
                   @endgroup
        l.766 @include options.t

        Please type another input file name:

does anyone have a copy of "options.t", or know where one is, or know another
method to produce hardcopy from the textinfo file ?

many thanks in advance.

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <gregory.hosler,AT,eno,DOT,ericsson,DOT,se>
Date: 16-Jan-03
Time: 13:38:55

     then each of us still has one object.
     then each of us now has two ideas.