Subject: Re: hardcopy of cipe documentation
From: Gregory Hosler <gregory.hosler,AT,eno,DOT,ericsson,DOT,se>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 00:52:35 +0100

On 16-Jan-03 Olaf Titz wrote:
>>         ! I can't find file `options.t'.
>
> This file is produced during compilation, you can as well say "make
> options.t". Perhaps the Makefile or configure script should be fixed to do
> this by itself and even more prominent docs added...

um. ok.

how about a friendly suggestion?

perhaps, for those that d/l the texinfo files from the web site (e.g. from
the 1.5.x link in the Documentation box, or from any of the texinfo choices in
the "Older Releases" box at the bottom of the page), perhaps for these people,
the necessary macro file(s) might be included. this means instead of d/l'ing,
for example include cipe-1.5.1.texinfo *along* with the necessary macros into
tar.gz file, and have the texinfo link d/l the tar.gz archive instead.
Otherwise, d/l'ing *just* the textinfo file by itself is, um, er, quite
useless.

best rgds,

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <gregory.hosler,AT,eno,DOT,ericsson,DOT,se>
Date: 17-Jan-03
Time: 07:30:43

     then each of us still has one object.
     then each of us now has two ideas.