Subject: Re: Additional security for laptops...
From: Mikko Pasanen <miapasan,AT,cs,DOT,uku,DOT,fi>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:27:32 +0100

        How about encrypting partitions which are containing critical
information ? Of course it would be harder to borrow machines, but I think
it possible to easily separate "critical" information and regular stuff,
and then if the user cannot mount critical stuff they cannot access the
network and can login with guest account.