Subject: Re: CIPE+ LRP
From: "Dick St.Peters" <stpeters,AT,NetHeaven,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:25:05 +0100

Peter van den Heuvel writes:
> > CIPE seems to be a bit like CISCO - given a working config you can easily
> > modify it to what you want it to do - but you need to know a lot more to
> > setup a config from scratch...
>
> Huhhh?
> You simply enter other and local private IP, other and local public
> IP+port in the options file, load the module and are done.
>
> Realy I would not know how to make any simpler. It even does come with
> example configs.

I suspect the real problem is the documentation ... info is an opaque
format for people who don't like menu trees.

(I've been a GNU emacs user since the first release in 1985, but to
this day I detest info.  I think CIPE would be well served to have its
primary documentation in a more accessible format.)

--
Dick St.Peters, stpeters,AT,NetHeaven,DOT,com
Gatekeeper, NetHeaven, Saratoga Springs, NY