Subject: Re: How to make CIPE for Windows work like a PPP connection?
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:30:57 +0100

No, don't do that. CIPE-Win32 does emulate an Ethernet LAN (including ARP
synthesis). Just set the subnet mask properly (preferably Class C) for each
VPN adapter in the TCP/IP settings and then configure each peer's settings
for that adapter. I had three and four way VPN pseudo-LAN's running like that
two years ago. It even handles broadcasts.

It is decidedly NOT PPP like.