Subject: Re: CIPE with LVS (Piranha) system
From: dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:27:09 +0100

Is it your intention to monitor CIPE inband by sending it packets ? Why
is it necessary for you to do it that way ? Wouldn't it be easier to
monitor CIPE by checking the availability of the peer's network
interface (which ensures the tunnel is up) or, more simply, checking for
the existence of the cipe daemon on the LVS host ?

Damion K. Wilson