Subject: Re: How many cipe-device
From: Peter van den Heuvel <peter,AT,bank-connect,DOT,com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:39:35 +0100

>>somebody known what numeber of connection/device/tunnel a linuxbox
>>cipe-enableb can be manage teorically?
That of course depends on the hardware, the amount of traffic and
packets per second and the required responsiveness. So far I've not used
more than some 8 per box and never managed to detect activity. But maybe
someone with a realy large number of connections could share experiences?

> Wow. You are dangerously close to beating a world record
> of grammatical errors per word ratio.
And this is simply of a stupidity and rudeness I do not see very often.

Peter