Subject: Re: XP problems
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:29:05 +0100

There's a fix available for the cipsrvr startup order (it attempts to start
before all the dependencies are ready) in the Mailing list archives. I
haven't had the chance to integrate it into a release yet. You can also set
the service to manual and create a "Run" registry entry to do a cipsrvr start
for you as a cheap workaround.

Damion K. Wilson