Subject: Re[8]: Communication breakdown....
From: Stephen Stewart <stewart.stephen,AT,wanadoo,DOT,fr>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:12:39 +0100

Hello Damion,

DKW> CIPE-Win32 isn't modal like that. All it cares about is the source IP
address
DKW> of the last correctly decrypted tunnel packet, which it uses as the
DKW> destination address for any outgoing packets.

that makes sense. And the problem lies squarely with the our firewall.
I'm currently testing a new configuration of our firewall, fingers
crossed.

I have a suggestion: it would have really simplified things if the
console output included ip:port info too, and if I'm going to be so
bold, timestamps would be helpful too.

Anyway, thanks for all your help,

--
Best regards,
 Stephen                            mailto:stewart.stephen,AT,wanadoo,DOT,fr