Subject: Re: CIPE source code modifications
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 05:14:32 +0100

Thanks, Carsten. Please be aware that I will be rewriting the Control Panel
applet (specifically to NOT use MFC). I'll roll your changes into the
distribution as you send them until I put the rewrite out.

Watch out when changing the driver's behaviour regarding Windows 2000
uninstall/reinstall semantics. The behaviour you are getting is not
consistent from host to host and it's been a pain in the butt for me to
debug.

DKW