Subject: Re: CIPE source code modifications
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:09:28 +0100

Hmm, a control interface. It wouldn't be that hard to do using a named pipe
and I could do the password protection right there. I like that.

I want to do pkcipe but I've got to fix the bugs first (which is the reason
for the cpl rewrite as well). I don't have a time frame for it, but if
someone can write it as a C++ class with a well defined interface...

DKW