Subject: Re[10]: Communication breakdown....
From: Stephen Stewart <stewart.stephen,AT,wanadoo,DOT,fr>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 01:18:15 +0100

Hello Damion,

just a follow up: once we had configured our firewall correctly cipe
works perfectly again. Thanks.

BTW, as I only have the win2kddk, which won't compile cipe out of the
box, I decided to download the older ntdkk. Unfortunately, microsoft
has removed both of these from their site and replaced them both with
ddk2 which is not downloadable but you have order the CD. NT is not
supported by ddk2. This would mean that the cipe project is a bit out
on a limb? Is the ntddk available somewhere else? I like to download
it. Why didn't I download it last year?

--
Best regards,
 Stephen                            mailto:stewart.stephen,AT,wanadoo,DOT,fr