Subject: Re: CIPE source code modifications
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 23:26:55 +0100

No, I'm afraid I don't right now. I've been trying to get focused on it for a
couple of months now: it's a fairly large change in behaviour. Which bits are
more important for you ? Maybe that'll be easier. If Carsten's changes work
for you, then perhaps he can give you his CipePanel.cpl or I can roll his
changes into an interim release of CIPE-Win32.

Let me know how we can help you

DKW