Subject: cipsrvr not starting or staying started
From: Phil Scarratt <fil,AT,draxsen,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:33:15 +0100

Hi people

Just joined the list after having searched through the archives and
trying different versions of the WIN32 port. I'm a newbie at CIPE
although it all looks straight forward. My problem is this:

Setup: Linux remote peer with Win2k SP3 client.

CLIENT: I can install CIPE-WIN32 (both 2.0-pre14 and pre15). Seems to
install OK although the service doesn't start. I can configure the
network connection and use the CIPE control panel to configure the peer.
My problem is that usually when I close the CIPE Setting control panel
cipsrvr stops (ie task manager no longer lists it,etc). In fact I cannot
get ANYTHING sent out of the device that had been setup.

Hope this makes sense. Been a long day (& night). It's definitely NOT a
problem with the other end - NOTHING is getting out of the CIPE
interface on the windows client.

Any suggestions or pointers would be MUCH appreciated.

Fil
--
Phil Scarratt
Draxsen Technologies