Subject: Bridging Support in win32 version
From: "Tom Parker" <tparker,AT,netspace,DOT,net,DOT,au>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 07:59:33 +0100

Hi folks,

Managed to get both rh8.0 and openap linux to cipe to a win2k sp3 box just
fine (Phil send you ipconfig output and your cipe control panel
configuration - are you sure you've got the local ip address right and have
chosen a suitably unused UDP port?).

I was hoping to do some bridging using openap on an access point - to bridge
over cipe using protocol version 4 to the windows box.  I think I'm being a
bit ambitious here - the version 4 packets are ignored by the win32 end.  Is
there any protocol version 4 support in the win32 version?

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Parker tparker,AT,netspace,DOT,net,DOT,au
http://www.wiresncode.com/projects