Subject: RE: Linux - Win2K VPN
From: Michael Kahle <michael.kahle,AT,scc-wi,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:35:38 +0100

I hope that this will be of some help to your problem.  There is a setting
in Win2K & XP under the TCP/IP properties that is enabled by default.  This
is the "Internet Connection Firewall" checkbox under the Advanced tab of the
properties for your adapter.  Check to see that this is disabled.  This has
been the cause of a great deal of configuration errors in my environment.

Michael