Subject: RE: multi VPN configuration
From: Gregory Hosler <gregory.hosler,AT,accessgate,DOT,com,DOT,sg>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:57:36 +0100

is "router A" doing a "port forward" of your CIPE port (on incoming traffic)
"host a" ? (I'll bet not!)

similiarly, "router B" needs to "port forward: the CIPE port to "host b".

note in your 2 tested scenerios (a to c, and b to c) port forwarding is not
necessary as all traffic is outbound (from a, or from b), or is returned
masqueraded traffic.

best rgds,

-Greg