Subject: RE: multi VPN configuration
From: Tony Langdon <tlangdon,AT,atctraining,DOT,com,DOT,au>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:20:43 +0100

> on VPN server C ... Arggg!! I saw a forwarding rules like:
>
> iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 192.168.1.0/24 (LAN internal) -j
> MASQUERADE and not my 10.0.0.0/8 (VPN LAN) perhaps another mistake is
> here.

You have to be careful here (I had problems too for a while) that your
LAN-LAN traffic isn't masqueraded - you only want to masquerade traffic
going to the Internet.  If your VPN traffic is masqueraded, you will get all
sorts of weird things happening.  It will appear to "sort of work". :-)

This correspondence is for the named personâ??s use only. It may contain