Subject: Re: winCIPE questions?
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:32:10 +0100

On the Linux side, you have to have one CIPE network device, one options file
and one ciped-cb process per peer connection. On Win32, you can have multiple
peers on one adapter (depending on the subnet) and there is only ever one
process instance. So if your VPN hub is Linux, then, yes you need to allocate
a new device instance and run another ciped-cb.

DKW