Subject: Compile problems
From: nsuckling <nsuckling,AT,cmedltd,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:15:27 +0100

Hi Cipe Users,

I keep getting the following errors for cipe-1.5.4.

make: *** No rule to make target `cipe.texinfo', needed by `cipe.info'

Does any one know how to fix this error. I have both info and texinfo
installed and running on my machine.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Nick

 Cmed Group Limited. ...refreshingly different

 A new style Clinical Service provider  www.cmedltd.com

 whom they are addressed. If you are not the addressee any
 distribution, copying or disclosure of this email is strictly
 prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
 notify us by telephone or facsimile immediately and destroy the
 original.